What is the TVIA?
The Trinity Village Improvement Association was formed
to promote the health,
beauty, safety, and welfare of our Village. Over the years it has brought forth
numerous Village beautification and safety projects. Your annual dues of $25 have
enabled these improvements as well as ensuring their maintenance.
• TVIA has installed improved signage on our Village
county roads and acts as a
conduit with the County Road Department concerning road issues, such as pothole
• TVIA dues pay for yearly brushing and weed whacking around the Village and River
Road for fire safety.
• TVIA organizes work parties
to clear non-native invasive plants within the Village,
and can get you a weed wrench to pull scotch broom.
• TVIA constructed the Village Map/Bulletin Board and Village Sign with plantings.
• TVIA installed safety lighting at the Hawkins Bar Road and Lone Pine Road
• TVIA maintains the River Road, the gate, and
gate keys (if you need one call Dorothy
• TVIA volunteers produce the Annual Newsletter, the Village website
gotrinityvillage.com, and our TVIA Telephone Emergency Alert System (not getting
the automated alert calls? Call me @ 629-2415).These all aim to keep Villagers
informed about Village events and any safety concerns.
• TVIA installed the Pickleball Court and equipment
at the Fire Hall.
• TVIA funds support
the Village Feral Cat Project.
Hundreds of volunteer hours went into the planning,
maintenance of these projects. We are always looking for volunteers. Consider
volunteering your time and expertise for the continued betterment of our Village.
Please call 629-2415 if interested.
The TVIA is your organization. The Board meets quarterly
in January, April, July and
October. The dates, time, and locations are found on the Village Bulletin Board and at
gotrinityvillage.com. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend. It is a chance to
meet with your neighbors, help plan projects, address concerns, and get updates on
Village events. The Annual TVIA Meeting will be on Saturday, July 2nd at 1pm. at the
Village Fire Hall. The agenda is posted in this year's Newsletter.
Looking forward to a fantastic summer and seeing everyone
on July 2nd, Nancy